Thursday, July 2, 2009

What A Cute Couple


These two kiddos are the cutest couple. I do adore that Sweet Baby M! She's such a special girl and it's a really bittersweet summer. It's her last summer before her senior year. Next summer we will be preparing for college and she will have graduated from high school. This feels like her last summer of childhood. It's KILLING me. I am so glad and so thankful that I am not working and can just enjoy every day with her and her friends. It's so fun to watch them interact and listen to their chatter. They are really pretty wise kids. I am so thankful for such a great daughter. She has never been anything but a joy to us and we can't imagine what it would have been like without her wacky presence. She adds the spark to our fuse. She ALWAYS is the excitement behind every activity. She makes us complete. I love you Sweet Baby M and I'm glad you are my girl.

No comments: