Monday, July 27, 2009

The Big D


If I wasn't this child's mother and already in love with him...I would fall in love just looking at this picture. Is this a handsome boy or what? He's so sweet too.
Although Sweet Baby has me in a lather just because of her Senior Year...this boy is still in my evil clutches for at least five years! Bwah ha ha ha! Thankfully he's only going into 8th grade. I'm sure I'll feel differently when he enters High School next year but this year I only have to deal with the trauma of Sweet Baby and her inevitable emancipation.

He is so good and while I'm sure he does a multitude of naughty things that I have no idea about...I just see all his good traits. I love living in denial! He truly is a good kid, though. I absolutely adored him on sight and he attached himself like a monkey to me for two years solid. I wouldn't have changed that for the world. No one gets my humour like Big D. He would DIE if he heard this but he is very much like his Momma!

No comments: