Friday, July 24, 2009

Our First Case!

Update: Sweet Baby M's boyfriend was NO HELP which really peeved me. He's going to put the word out on text to all his peeps...see what they can flush out. Don't you love the police lingo. I KNEW all those marathon hours of watching Law and Order CSI, SVU and all the other L & O entities would serve me well. Now if I could just figure out how to recreate that music they play on my blog! Dang..I wish my partner was Elliott Stabler (L & O SVU) instead of Tia. He's SO gorgeous. He would have my back if trouble went down, Tia would probably pee her pants. Oh well...I have to settle for my dear little friend Gwendolyn Snoop. Back to the chase.


The Snoop Sisters are in business. We have our first case..The Case of The Vanishing Wallet. This incredible glass artist, Scott Hartley, had his wallet stolen from his OFFICE yesterday. Unfortunately he was on his way to the bank to make a deposit.
This man is one of the neatest people I've ever met. I met him while doing an interview for the magazine I worked for. He is an incredible artist, a sweet person and his WIFE! I am in love with his wife just through Facebook! She is a hoot! They also have a darling family consisting of a handsome son and two sweet girls who have special needs. They DO NOT deserve this.

That said, Tia and I are on the case. I will be interviewing Sweet Baby M's boyfriend as he attended the same school as the suspect SAID that he attended. He was ballsy enough to come in looking for a job! and then went on to steal the wallet out of the front office. We need this kid's name so we can pass it on to the police. They have his fingerprints as he stupidly touched a lot of the glass pieces in the showroom.

Isn't Scott's work absolutely beautiful? You can find him at Infinity Art Glass in Benton, Kansas. He's an amazing artist.

No comments: