Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sleepy Saturday

Jim is getting a cold. He's horrors with a cold! He can't bear being sick and it will be a misery for all...that's my prediction. The yard needs mowing...it's way too wet, the garden needs weeding...it's way too wet, the laundry needs doing...it's way too...oh, I guess it just needs doing. UGH! I hate the laundry.
Tonight is the big Trinity Prom which Sweet Baby M is attending with her boyfriend. It's technically not a prom since they don't endorse dancing but since they dance and do all the normal prom stuff...I guess it's an unofficial prom. It certainly requires all the preparation of a regular prom. She hits the road at 9:00 a.m. for mani and pedi and doesn't stop until pictures at 5:00 p.m. She is such a sweet girl and we are so excited to see her mani'ed, pedi'ed, make up, and hair wearing her very beautiful pink dress with the pearls her Daddy brought her from Japan. She will look like an angel I'm sure! Expect pictures posted tomorrow!

On another note, Oklahoma is playing on my blogplayer and that always reminds me of The Surrey with the Fringe On Top song. Then the next thought is owning a rickshaw which I have ALWAYS wanted since I saw one at an estate sale that I should have bought but passed on. I like the charm of the one in which a person runs in front or bikes with it but it might be hard to convince someone to do that while I rode in back so maybe I need the motor driven one.



Okay...we are off to start the prom festivities...

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I've always wanted a vardo--a gypsy wagon. I think I must have a little gypsy blood:o) There's something so appealing about the idea of hitting the road and traveling in a sweet little gypsy wagon pulled by two dapple grey horses.