Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday Morning





The Big Galoot (def. is an old word used, primarily in Scotland, that means a person with an ungainly, cumbersome, and clumsy personality. ...) is growing by leaps and bounds. Shadow is a nice dog but he has his moments. He still sleeps in Big D's room but is outgrowing the crate he's been sleeping in. It's actually a cage. Why am I calling it a crate? Crate sounds more gentile then cage. We keep our dog in a crate. We keep our dog in a cage. Yep...crate it is.
This reminds me of Shadow's first visit to the vet. She asked if he was on "large breed" food. Uh..no. Since both my other dogs don't even weigh enough to constitute a breed between them...I didn't know there was such a thing. Of course, because she asked me like I was a complete ax murderer if he wasn't...I answered yes. And then quickly ran to Petco to get Large Breed Puppy Food.
Right now, The Galoot's favorite activity is to drag poor Pup pup around by the tail! She doesn't exactly resist but she doesn't seem to enjoy it either! He loves that big fluffy tail. Then he will go stand by the couch and bark at Tiki. Usually though, he can be found laying under the kitchen table watching me cook.

It's definitely time for more coffee and I think I'll make a quick batch of pumpkin muffins for breakfast. My pumpkins will love that!

No comments: