Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ten Things

I got this idea on the LPM (Living Proof Ministries) blog and decided it was kind of fun. Here's ten things you might not know about me:

1. I have almost ZERO hair on my legs naturally. Freakishly really.I really never have to shave them.
2. I love hot weather, especially humidity.
3. I ADORE reading. I'll even read the back of the toilet cleaner bottle.
4. I'm very random when completing tasks which bugs my Type A hubby.
5. I ADORE animals and always wanted to be a vet.
6. I have been "saved" quite a few times. Once for real and several others "just as a safety net". LOL
7. I adore aprons and anything from the 1940's.
8. I love reading about simplifying but my life is actually quite complicated.
9. Sometimes when I cook, I pretend I'm taping a show for the Food Network so I'm not so bored.
10. I grew up near the ocean and the smell of it always makes me cry. I miss it.

No comments: