I've been thinking alot about this word. Redeemed. Do you know what it means to you?
The dictionary defines it the following ways:
tr.v. re·deemed, re·deem·ing, re·deems
1. To recover ownership of by paying a specified sum.
2. To pay off
3. To turn in and receive something in exchange.
4. To fulfill
5. To convert
6. To set free; rescue or ransom.
7. To save from a state of sinfulness and its consequences.
8. To make up for.
9. To restore the honor, worth, or reputation.
Which one (or ones) define your life?
I especially love #6 and #9.
19 Makeup Hacks That Anyone Can Use
21 hours ago