Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolutions

I have to admit that I hate the word...Resolution. I would rather use the word...Goals. I like to set goals for myself. I like to make lists and check off lists and strive to make things better. This year, I decided to make a list of everything my little brain could think of and hopefully review it regularly and achieve at least some of it! So here it is...my list for 2010.

Resolutions 2010

Read my bible everyday and learn one new thing from it
Memorize scripture (I'm horrible at remembering it!)
Pray for my immediate family every day
Plan meals for a week at a time so I only need to grocery shop twice a week
Establish a great repertoire of recipes
Bake more cookies!
Master making pies!
Use freezer and fridges more effectively
Repaint living room.
Think through decorating style…what’s really important
Help kids with homework. Check on them more.
Church - pick one and stick with it.
Plan one thing a month with friends.
Participate fully in volleyball and plan better for tournaments.
Read more! Read one fiction book a month. Re-read all the Mitford books in order.
Work on scrapbooking pictures
Really learn how to use my camera and to use photoshop
Learn how to use my sewing machine
Reduce, reuse, recycle
Walk Shadow and/or The Littles five days a week (The Littles are our tiny dogs)
Spend time on our yard
Take a kid out for breakfast, lunch or dinner at least once a month (Listen to them!)
Watch the Anne of Green Gables, the Marples and all the As Time Goes By, DVD’s
Try to live a little more consciously.

Some of these things I already do every day of my life. Some things I'd like to incorporate into my life. I like new beginnings.

No comments: