Monday, March 30, 2009

Where's the laundry fairy when you need her?


Obviously this is how I will be spending my day. I don't mind the jeans and towels..easy to fold. The underwear and socks are the WORST..we never have the same socks to mate up and I am very particular about the way the undies are folded. I like to hang all the shirts. It is such a sense of accomplishment when it is done but so depressing before it is started. It reminds me of that Elisabeth Elliott quote that I think she quoted from someone else that went..
Be a labor great or small,
do it well or not at all.
If a task is once begun,
never leave it 'til it's done.
I think that's how it went. Sounds good anyway she probably loves laundry! The thing that really burns me up is when I sort it out and find FOLDED underwear and socks in the bottom of the basket. Ugh..excuse me, but when did people start re-folding their dirty underwear? Is it so that it will look tidy in amongst the dirty clothes? Puhleze! Everyone knows the culprits were just too lazy to put it away and threw the dirty on top of the clean. The little beasts.

No comments: