Tuesday, November 30, 2010

REALLY BACK to BLOGGING!

This is it...do or die time on the blogging business. Ha! I don't know where the last few months have gone. Guess I just haven't had a lot to say. My sweet girl left for college and my darling boy went off to high school and life got SUPER busy.

Miss M's volleyball team finished SECOND in their conference for volleyball! We were so proud and spent many evenings traveling to games and tournaments. So much fun to be a volleyball parent. We truly love it.

Big D's so involved with our church that it feels like it might be his second home. He loves it and loves the people and that makes me so happy. He also has spent hours learning (self-teaching really) himself to play his acoustic guitar. He is such a great musician.

It is exciting to be heading into the Christmas holidays. I have the tree up and decorated, the mantle decorated and my centerpieces made for the coffee table and dining table. Gorgeous if I do say so myself.

My projects this fall have included organizing my VAST collection of books. Ugh. That has been a labor of love (and sometimes hate!), trying to pull off life as the Mama of a college girl and high school boy, attending the bestest Bible Study ever at my sweet Carole's house and trying to write. The writing is proving the hardest. I just don't think I have a lot to say right now or at least a reason to say it. My biggest project has been writing letters to my immediate family for Christmas. I'm excited about that.

Okay..that wasn't so hard. I love my blog. Truth be told, it is the pictures and loading them to it that do me in. So maybe the goal here is not so many pictures and more words.

Glad to be back!

No comments: