Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Children's Rooms


I am suffering the consequences of allowing Sweet Baby M and the Big D to become uncontrollable messes. Their rooms are both so bad. Jim has hit the ceiling and of course we all know who suffers the wrath then....Me. It is so hard to force them to clean them up and keep them that way. Sweet Baby M has SO many clothes and the Big D is just sloppy. There are not enough hours in the day to keep this all running like a well oiled machine AND deal with the unexpected. If somone has the answer, please fill me in.
Signed,
Defeated in KS

1 comment:

Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

Hi! Thanks for the post over at my blog...I am so looking forward to the Spritual Mothering study. What a great way to meet new friends...like-minded friends...

Just wanted to comment on the kids and messy rooms post...I hear ya! My husband and I just cleaned out our garage yesterday and it feels SO good. I had to go look this morning to make sure it wasn't a dream! In the meantime, my boy rearranged my oldest sons room and they did a fabulous job! Who knew? Next up? My room. It's just got to be done.

Anyway..nice to meet you!